RE: instrument cluster lights?

[AD removed for archives]
caaeatrbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Okay good idea. I'll check the bulbs.

I assumed the rheostat was ruled out because I tried three different
headlight switches. In '62 the fader/rheostat is part of the switch. But
all 3 headlight switches are old and could be bad, I guess.

Thanks,
Gary H.
Also "Gonna fix that one of these days" -- and now trying to do so. :)

acuda4me@ wrote:
> Check the individiual lamps. Every new Mopar I've bought one of the
> first things I do is replace all the lamp bulbs. Also, there is a fader
> control built into the light switch or right next to it (My Polara has a
> thumbwheel next to the light switch) that could be dirty or bad. In my
> polara the rheostat is so dirty the guage lights only work at one
> position of the dial instead of being adjustable. "Gonna fix that one of
> these days ...."

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.