RE: WOW is all I can say

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Na/Amazing phone

whats really sad is that the seats on that auction are REALLY rough
looking.

My car came from the Dakotas. Rust really isnt an issue there. My floor
boards still have the paint on them under the carpet. I pulled my rear
end out, leave springs and all with hand tools.

My seats, although they need new covers are super clean. Chrome and
paint are good even. I dont plan to use them, but where would I find a
replacement set if I sold them then wanted to put em back in?

What will the price be 5 years from now for a good set of seat cores?

On the other hand, I am out of cash for my car, so its really tempting
to list them.

Who would have thought one could sell seat cores and take the cash from
them and buy a big block engine?

The craziness continues.

Doc.

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.