Re: front disc brake conversion brackets

Re: front disc brake conversion brackets

just buy them direct from scarebird in AZ.  Talk to Mark, he's the
owner.  They are a good alternative if you don't mind using more
modern parts, esp since they are cheaper to replace.  I don't have any
experience with the B/E kit, but have seen several people that like
the A body kit.

MJ

--
Menko Johnson