From: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:17:29 -0500
Subject: 5/7

 [AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbQhKPxa/Superb Rewards

Distributor can be belt driven . A good system could be made from a 2.2 timing
belt set up even or store bough toothed gears and belt. runs 1/2 speed of crank
. There are also many stand alone computer systems. Seems to me Accell has a
good one as does FAST.
Crank triggger would be easy
I would like to see someone do the ROD and Custom Machine hemi conversion for a
3.60. With a 3.9" stroke one would have 392 cubes. (4" bore rule for 8 cyl
"stroke X 100 plus 2") or the new 4 inch stroke small block crank offset ground
.030 with a .060 overbore in a 340 block (4.1") would yield 426 (Ok so it is
only 425.77 something but so was the original) That with the new hemi conversion
heads would be totally cool (but expensive)
just dreamin
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1bQhKPxf/DirectSatTV

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

___________________________________________________ Try the New Netscape Mail Today! Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact List http://mail.netscape.com

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caaeatAbOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.