Re: new max wedge intake

Jorge...Depends on what you're going to put it on
(head type). To my knowledge only A&A makes a "max
wedge" intake for RB blocks (non-max wedge heads).
Mother Mopar made the originals for the "max wedge"
heads and some of these are around , but hugely
expensive...I agree that the "repro's" (even the "max
wedge"?) are made by (or for) A&A. I'm sure they spent
a lot of time and effort to get "mothers" blessing and
I'm sure A&A "offered" to service "mothers" needs for
after-market production.
  I bought mine from A&A directly...they seem to be
"fair traded" in the market and everyone that offers
them for sale has the same price... It is a fine piece
of work, but it and the "accessories" it takes to make
it work are not cheap. (did I tell you the kick-down
rod is $167.50 ?) Get A&A's catalog and do your
homework...especially make sure your carbs are
"compatible fits"...especially the linkage cam levers
don't impact the manifold when opening the throttle...

Bob Fortson

http://farechase.yahoo.com