RE: well then maybe an 8.25/was A-body 8.75

RE: well then maybe an 8.25/was A-body 8.75

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1bOyW3Na/DirectSatTV

 Hi dodger, the A body 8 3/4 rear end (at least that what this article I
posted says) came out in 1965 and the 741 case was produced until 1972.
The 742 case was pahased out in 1969/1970 and was replaced with the 489
case. I just want Neal be aware that the case as well as the gear ratio
can make a big diference in what that rear end is worth.

Dan

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 11/20/2005 9:05:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> A 742 or  489 is worth a lot more
> than a 741 case.
>

> pretty sure they had quit using the 741 cases before they  started
> making the
> 8 3/4 A-body rear ends, however this does not mean that  someone has not
>
> replace it with one
>
>            dodger

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan