1964 Chrysler

[AD removed for archives]
caaedmqbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

These are the type of deals pretty common on the Internet before ebay.
Good to see someone trying to keep the 'hobby' aspect of these Mopars in
mind. :-)  My 2c.

Anyhow, for any Clubhouse member near NW Iowa that's interested, here's
a free Mopar for you.

Gary H.

---------
1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door hardtop parts car (or whats left of one)
I will give away to someone that wants to come and get it. The
Chrysler is badly rusted in the floor, but has a lot of good parts left.
It is a factory air car, has power bench seat, good glass except for
windshield, straight grill, ect. No engine or trans. Please do not
respond if you just want to ebay the thing one bolt at a time. I would
like the Chrysler to go to someone that can use what is left of it on
a project. Lets keep the hobby fun! The Chrysler is located in NW Iowa
email me at big_jake57@xxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Will Martha Trump The Donald? Vote now- which Apprentice host
will prevail?
caaedmvbOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.