RE: screens

 Paul, I think the idea behind this screen thing was a
gimmick to make you think you would get better fuel
mileage. It's intent was to break up the fuel droplets
for better atomization,on the down side,it adds
restiction.
 I read an article years ago concerning gizmos and
whatnots that were sold to get better mileage. The
gist of it was that on a dyno they made no difference
at all,but, under driving conditions,they did help.How
is this?? If you install something to get better
mileage,you will get better mileage because you are
driving for better mileage,pure psycology.

                            Stan in Montana

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com