From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: RE: FM?
Date: Sun,  1 Oct 2006 00:14:26 +0000

Pricey when you find 'em too. There is a 1965 Barracuda AM-FM radio for
sale in the latest WPC Club mag for $300, for example.

I think a good alternative is to pick up a used AM radio that is stock
for your year Mopar -- working or not -- and send it to one of those
places that keep it looking like stock but swap out the guts so that it
is an AM-FM stereo unit. Maybe some of those radio converter shops put a
input in the back for a digital player to plug in. That would be cool.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----

Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

----