Carb issues...again

I have tried everything I can think of for this darn carb..Last week Don
D. said go up 2 sizes on the main, but I have tried that, changed
shooters, mains, pump cams, even a 50cc pump kit. NOTHING makes the
off-idle stumble go away. Each change has an effect on it, but none make
it disappear. There is a small flat spot around 1200 rpm. The 50cc kit
made the car pull better, but the stumble was so bad you had to ride the
clutch to take off, so I removed it. I bought a pump cam kit, which
includes 8 cams, and installed the most aggressive profile. The car runs
the best on this cam, but still stumbles. I have stripped this carb and
ran guitar wire thru every passage, it's clean. Anybody have any idea
what I'm overlooking here?
The only other thing I could think of to do is have someone with a
similar motor put it on their motor and set it up correctly.
Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----

bSONJP.