To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: UK Classic Motor Show pics - just within topic!

What a wonderfully eclectic collection ! I hope all
here will appreciate your fine photography and the
whimsical, expensive, rare, expensive and beautiful
progression of the art of car making this show
demonstrates...and that is one of the "REAL" sting
rays...right?

Thanks for the tour...
BobFortson  (63 Fury Vert clone 440 maxie "Old
reliable"....(did I forget to say expensive ?)

--- Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Resending in case I sent this during the Topica
downtime, sorry if you've already received it!

Hope I'm ok to post this link - just the one 62-65
on show at this year's 3-day Classic Car show at
Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre. And that
was only cos one of our club members managed to
crash his 73 Charger on the way to the show last
Thursday! The guys on the stand made a quick call to
one of the local member's who thankfully agreed to
get his 64 Fury there at short notice. The driver of
the 73 is fine but his car will need a bit of work
to a few panels and both bumpers.

Some pics here, quite a variety, hopefully something
for everyone!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2100157972&code=24912793&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Robert
England
removed]

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

--

----