Re: Dynamic 9 1/2 converter

Hey, Don.
Thanks for the response. One final clarification. In your 32000 hard
blistering miles, did you have occasion to test the particular scenario I was  asking
about? (i.e., going up a long, steep grade with extra weight or  passengers
in the car).
Or, if you didn't have occasion to do that type of run, could you give me
your learned opinion about whether you think any problem was possible in that
situation with the Dynamic 9 1/2" that wouldn't occur with a standard
converter?
Thanks again. And, I hope I'm not mistaking your post as an answer to  mine,
if it's really answering someone else's. I couldn't tell for sure.
Paul

In a message dated 11/3/2006 4:20:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,