440swaps aand early valiant

First thanks to those who replied to my question on The new hem trans.optons.
My nephew has an early cuda  with a stick and has an oppourtuntiy to buy a new hem reasonable. (Under $2000 with assecories and computer.
Me I have swapped an old used 380 (from340 ) block assembly for a 2 dr neon and I think an new hemi would look good in there with a 90s dakota rear end .   That is an after the dragster deal.
Maybe  that would be the ULtimate weapon for your Valiant. A 5.7 or  a 6.1 new Hemi. (Can you say HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :>)  I think the weight is not bad. With a 6.1 you would have 425HP and recent milage and smooth running. I get excited just thinking about it. Other than that i have learned and it took a long while that a big small block in an early a body will whip a big block in the  same car if both are done right.
360 is my favourite small block  to build. Has just that much more torque i feel although if your a 340 guy that is fine, I can understand that.
Re Canada gas subject post.
I have an investment policy since all my income now comes from investments so I can play. Whenever i feel a business is making too much money I try to invest there. (yes i have a bit of oil.)
It helps pay for my improvements to the 63 Dodge. Just my thoughts.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)