Re: New parts contact

What username does he go by on ebay?

Jason

On 12/20/2006 2:31 PM, Doug Ahern wrote:

While we are at it,  here is another all-mopar vendor.

Silke, Leon
6110-8 Powers Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32217
904-737-8600 or 800-997-7998

I was involved in a sale of some 20,000 NOS parts to Leon a few years ago.. parts from the 1940s/50s/60s,, and he had plenty to begin with. His prices on his ebay store seem reasonable.

----

----

.

http://www/?p=