65 Wagon

Well it looks like a may ha ve scored a coop today.  I am getting a 1965 ply wagon.  It has a 3 sp manual trans and was a slant 6 car.  It will have a         4 sp and at least a 318 when I get done with it  The body is rock solid.  Only the floor boards front and rear need replace.  Getting floor boards  with it.  The price is right also.  Am trading into it.  Will probably give up a 73 sattlite that I have only $300.00 in.  BUt will get some boot.  Also I found a 64 Polara 4dr with a 318 poly in it.  It needs a head liner, other wise is really nice.  I am waiting for the guy to contact me with a price.,  If anyone is interested when I find out let me know off list and I will   give you the number to call when I get it.   The wagon I understand it one of 683 built and is that wild orange color.  Never be repainted and the paint is very nice.

----

http:///u/?..