RE: steel wheels Back in the day

If you read Mopar Muscle magazine, every so often they have an article
written by a guy named Andy Finkbiener. I bought a set of wheels from
any that he had made for his 65 coronet. At the time the car had an std
width 8.75 rear and mini tubbed fenderwells. The car has changed some,
but I bought the old steel wheels from him set up for the mini tubbed
car. These are not oem wheels. They have a dual wheel lug pattern and no
dog dish hub cap mounting ring. Andy welded some tabs on the wheels to
hold the dsog dish.

I have pics online if anyone would like. Should be the right offset for
any early B with mini tubs.

Doc.

----

.