RE: Springs in the Spring+

I'll dig thru my paperwork but if memory serves, my spring guy went for
1800-1900# capacity.
Arching, I believe is mostly for height.  Someone correct me on this if I'm
wrong.
If the car was here I could check but she's in warm storage for the winter.
He marked the springs with a paint marker.
It was actually a truck center that I went to because he added 2 leafs to my
truck and that's how I found him.
It cost about $200 for the work I think.  I know it wasn't 4-500 or anything
that expensive.
I plan to have the air shocks removed from my 65 Belvedere and have him do
that car this spring.
I'm going to add another 1/2"-1" in that car over the 64.  I'm going to wait
and stay for this one if I can.
I'm really curious to know just how they test them.  I've seen coils
compressed and tested but not leafs.

What are your plans for shocks?  I got some vintage old oil-filled delco's
for my 64 but they were expensive.

Tom Duross
08:46 EST (testing)
I soaked mine with kroil for three days before he did the work and it helped
tremendously.

I had Inland Truck do mine Rich.Turned out very well
for 150.00. Probably isn't a bad idea to start
applying PB Blaster to all the nuts and bolts now.They
are no picnic getting off and we don't want to break a
bolt.And yes,it is too cold out for my old bones..lol
--- Richard Kinsley <r.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----