RE: Springs in the Spring+

Tom Duross wrote:

> Rich-
>
> Are those the gas-adjust style shocks?  Are you running adjustable shock
> absorbers with those new springs?
> When I was a kid my dad put adjustables on our '73 fury III wagon for
> camping vacations.
> I've often wondered how an adjustable would work in our cars.
> They're big around here with the 8K rpm rice burner kids.
> The Brits call them dampers which is a better name than shock absorber.
>
> Tom Duross
> 7:15

Nope, mine are just plain old shocks. They're the ones that are
available with about any suspension kit. I like 'em but I bet there are
others available that'd be just as good. I used to always use Monroe's.
I don't know why I didn't this time. Probably just because the other was
offered and presented well in the ad hype. I did use them on my 4x4's
perviously too.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----