65 Satellite

In my travels yesterday, I ran across a 65 Satellite for sale. I'm not
sure I prefer  the color and engine combo, but it was a nice car. It
was a 340 with auto combo. I can probably get a phone number if
someone is interested. Here's some pictures.

    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album/576460762394492180

       Gary F.