Re: Where did all the posts go?

Now you've got me wondering if my post about trans cable lengths got through?
I stayed up late Sunday night to type & send a query, but havent heard
back from anyone yet. I've had some great help on this subject before now,
so I know the knowledge is out there.
Cant resend it until I get home later today; anyone see a post called 'Trans
cables... again'?

Robert
England

----