Car Covers

It all depends on what you want the cover for? Indoors to keep dust off?
Outdoors? If outdoors you need a breathable cover that protects against
ultraviolet rays penetrating.
  I am not picky about my cover, just something to give it some  protection
against the harmful direct rays of the sun, pollen, tree sap, and  bird poop.
It does not protect from some dust getting in when it rains, or when  the
mowers though dust out around my car. I have no other place to keep it but
outdoors. So I keep it covered at all times when I am not using my car. The the
cover is breathable and it works for what I need it to do, especially for the
price. $40 at a local parts store. However, if I had a paint job like yours. I
would keep the car indoors at all time, even if I had to knock a wall down to
drive it into my house! I would invest in the best car cover...no matter what
the cost and eat beans and rice every day to do it! You have one heck of a
paint  job...makes me jealous.

Susan