1965 automatic tranny

We are putting together a 1962 savoy 413 clone and understand about using a 1965 transmission to avoid the ball and trunion. In looking for a transmission, will any of the C bodies be an ok donor? According to Galen's book, there are a couple of different big block transmissions used in '65 on B and C bodies and one in D (Imperials.) Are all these going to work for our pushbutton plans? Thank you. Mike