To: "62-65 Mopar List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 8:32 PM
Subject: Charging System Stuff

When I went up to get gas tonight, I noticed that the amp gauge was on
the charge side of center the whole time. However when I blew the
horn, it would drop down below center very quickly, then jump back up
into charge HALF WAY TO PEGGED until I let off the horn! At the time I
had the lights & radio on but that was it...no heater fan.

Alt is freshly rebuilt, and I have a new electronic VR.

Any thoughts?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----