wagon stuff must go

I am getting my wagon  stuff ready for ebay,  if anybody needs some
b-body wagon stuff let me know, contact me off-line.
   I have no tail-lights or roof-racks
   mainly what i have is two  complete rear gates,  and some of the
'flop-down" stuff in the rear cargo area, like the board that lifts up
that covers spare tire and the parts that cover the rear axle hump
running acroos car and a complete rearr  seat for  the wagons.
 let me know quickly cause it needs to move.
 if u wish   541-343-1861  pacific time
    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon