Steel Wheel Width ID

I've got 14"x5.5" steel wheels on my 65 Coronet right now and the LR
and spare are bent. I acquired 4 more thanks to Don H. but I'm trying
to determione exactly what I have.

1) The wheels on the car have the center section of the rim flush w/
the outer rim...basically 0" offset in.

2) I have 3 wheels that the center section is stepped back ~.75" from
the outer rim.

3) I have one wheel that the center section is stepped back ~1.25"
from the outer rim.

I can find very few markings on the rims like width and no Pentastars.

Can anyone help me out w/ the widths of these wheels? They are all 14" BTW.

Thanks in advance.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert