Salvage yard closing out

An old time large salvage yard in closing out here in Oklahoma. They
have cars back to the 30's. I've bought quite a few parts out of there
for our cars but a few have been bought out within the last year.
There's still a few of ours along with a ton of others. I think he has
about 1800 cars and trucks over 30 acres. There's still a lot of old
Dodge trucks in there and at least one cool old Dodge panel wagon. One
picture I have is an interesting 64 Chrysler with a floor shifted
manual and radio delete plate. He's having a sale before he crushes.
$400 for any car, truck, or convertible. Some cool street rod material
in there too. For your brand X friends, Torinos, Mustangs, Camaros,
Firebirds etc. .
1940's model Ford's too. I scanned his flyer and here's some pics of
just a few of the cars. The sale is from May 1st to May 14th.

  http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album/576460762399570890

      Gary F.