RE: Cowl Rust

Nah, these Mopars came from the factory with rust in the cowl.

Just (barely) kidding. ;-)

There's poor to no rustproofing from the factory in this area. It is a
bad design and water stays there, especially when leaves get clogged
inside.

Here's a page showing how one person tackled this job:

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/over62.html

Thanks,
Gary H.

----