Retirement and activities

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

Well guys I'm tired of wasting my time working so as of 8-1-07 I will be
retired! I need more time for my cars!

I have a builder who has seen and heard my engine and he wants to buy
it. He's asked me 3 times so far. I just asked Paul about the poly he
was trying to sell and maybe will build another poly as a possible sale
engine/replacement or just for the heck of it. I will start an 'Ol
Reliable build too on the 440 I have stashed away. It's already bored
.027 over and just needs pistons and a hone to fit. The heads are clean
but bare 906's tested and ready to stick new valves in. The crank is
polished at stock specs and ready to go. I do need all the perifferals
such as intake, carb, dist, cam, chain, damper, etc and pistons/rods. I
would like to find something neat to put it in such as a Dart. I love
wagons too. Mostly it has to be CHEAP.  I found a '72 4 door Dart for
$450 so it's a possible.

I think I'll sign up for an auto body class at the JC and maybe some
more welding, etc.. Another engine class may allow me to do some of my
own machining too such as boring.

Wish me luck and yeah, you can be jealous too.

----