RE: Fw: instrument clusters

That's interesting, thanks for the info! We've disconnected the speedo for
the time being, for fear of something going TWANG behind the dash! If we
can get behind there to see what's involved in disconnecting the odometer
too, we'll give that a go.
Thanks
Robert

I've
> > > saved from you guys on this subject, but I'm sure there's been some
> > > recommendations
> > > and some warnings of certain suppliers.
> > > Can anyone advise who would be worth contacting for a quote for this
> > work?
> > > Any good/bad experiences?
> > >
> > > How long should it take?
> > >
> > > If it's loadsa money we may just keep our original facia (but swap
the
> > internals,
> > > as the speedo seems to be knackered), but I'd like to get an idea
of
> > $$
> > > & delivery first.
> > >
> > > Any help gratefully received!
> > >
> > > PS I think we're getting somewhere with our vibration problems, but
will

> > post
> > > about that separately!
> > >
> > > Sent May 3rd, 1.15pm BST, 8.15 EST
> > >
> > > Robert
> > > England
> >

> Jeff Adams
> 64 Polara
>

> ----
the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

----