Rear end yoke

I need a yoke for a rearend swap I'm working on. Money is a factor, so instead of dropping 100 bucks for a new 7260 yoke, I was thinking of pulling one off a 9 1/4 rearend. I know where there are a couple old pickups and vans that should have 9 1/4's under them, which I understand is 29 spline, but wonder if anyone knows if it will be the size of a 7260 or the larger 7290 ? It has a 1330 yoke on it now, and I dont know of an adaptor u-joint for that set up like is available for the 7260 to 7290. The yoke on the original '64 rearend would be a 10, spline correct ?
Thanx

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07