From: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: push buttos
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 07:13:00 -0400

There never has nor will there ever be a better shifter for racing. We have even installed a pushbutton in a altered because of its efficiency. My grey 63 with street hemi was so equipped and was perfect in use. We used the reverse pattern valve body in the 63 and i recarved the buttons accordingly to FIRST, SECOND (left the same as stock) and WIN. It really ticked off the non mopar guys. I love the pushbuttons at the track.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)