carn b size

No you would not amend it. Laws and principles are cast in stone i believe.  ie a pound of feathers and a pound of cement wiegh exactly the same . As moparites we are constantly encouraged to undercarbour cars by "the experts". The experts all have camaros and chevelles. or mustangs.
All the time we get fellows telling guys with a hot 340 to run a 650 holley on it.while their warmed up 350 bellybutton motor has a 750. it may even be subconcious  prejudice but the reasons for carb sizing maybe require a bit  ore explantion. if any would like I willl take some time this after noon and explain further. BTW I see my big fat finger wroe for some reason 17628 instead of 1728 . my apologies.
If i had a street driven 400 poly i would use a 3310 Holley vacuum secondary with the choke twoer removed and a secondary metering plate conversion kit installed. It would be almost unbeatable. A 800cfm AFB works nice as well. although when it comes to single four i am a bit biased toe ward the holley style carbs.
426 cross ram what carbs. ? Two 750 carters . Ram maniflods have a stronger sgnal and so the carb sizing rule does not apply. rough rule of thumb is believe it or not a ram manifold. (cross ram or tunnel ram can use DOUBLE the standard formula. because of this effect.
Dond
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)