available gas

I am going to get my max wedge engine broke in to day, and ask  a friend
where I could get some good gas to use for the break in,,,,,,,,,,,he  referred me
to a local gas station, on the other side of town, so I grabbed my  can and
headed to the station, I was very surprised when I got there and found  that on
one pump on the back Island (locked with a padlock) that there was a  pump
with 100 octane gas ($6.35 per gallon) they also had in the back room,  barrels
of leaded gas at 110 octane ($5.75) and 112 octane ($6.75) the leaded  gas can
only be dispensed in a can, but at least can be  bought