RE: won't crank

Sean B wrote:

> Maybe, George.  The grounds were my first guess, so I replaced them.
> The bulkhead connectors are a good place to start, as I see there is
> some melting there.  I think I'll cut them all out and start fresh.
> I'll keep you guys posted.
>
> Sean
>

> george smith wrote:
> >
> > Possibly the connection at the bulkhead connectors
> > Sean?

Those bulkhead connectors can be a problem. I think it's the bottom left
wire on the connectors that fries and causes a loss of electrical power.
I'd think it'd be continual once it happens though. It should cause all
power to go off too I think. Look up that recently mentioned electrical
site and they have the fix in detail.

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

----