New swap meet listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1963 Plymouth Valiant Convertible for sale. V8 currently in it.  Needs
total restoration, have also 1963 part Valiant to go with it.  Runs and
drives but needs brakes.  Call for more details. Sharon 402-791-5933 or
email at missymae11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (May 19, 2007)

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, parting out a complete car. It has all good
glass, roof trim and a complete interior. The body is pretty beat but it
mostly all there. Non running 318 with pushbutton automatic. I will sell
it whole or in parts. I would also consider a trade for a 69 Dodge Dart
hardtop driver or parts car or convertible parts car. I will not ship
large parts, if you want the floor pans or roof you will have to pick
up. Car located in Fresno, CA, you can call (559) 252-7742 or email
johnb_AT_centralvalleyclassics.com (replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (May
19, 2007)

1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible for sale. 440, RARE 1 of 79 factory made
383 hp/auto turns over but not running, #s match very solid
body with very solid perfect cowl and firewall. PROJECT CAR was in 29
year dry storage,  now needs  restored. Some of the pictures on
http://community.webshots.com/user/donmoats show in being pulled from
storage. I don't have a  lift but the underside is nice not rusty or
flaky. Floors are real good and the  trunk floor looks good. Convertible
top parts are there, front fenders and both  bumpers are off car but
comes with 4 front fenders and a lot of extra parts. I  replaced some of
the ignition  wires and battery cable the motor will crank over  and it
does have spark,  the gas tank still has some very nasty gas in it. The
fuel line is off at  the fuel pump and I pumped some of the old gas out
the gas  tank should be  drained dropped and cleaned out.
vin # W351313***
number  on motor  A 383  6 30  HP
fender tag info
1 9 22 27 136
61 55 0  1 3 9
722 08056 W35 H4B CC3W
$6,500 York, PA 17404 Phone 717.817.7067 or dmoats21_AT_aol.com (replace
_AT_ with @ to contact) (May 19, 2007)

WANTED

Wanted: 440 engine block, or complete motor, or short block,  or long
block -- does not have to be running. I'm in  Bakersfield California so
the closer the better. Contact Phillip.
arctic_soldier_931a1_AT_yahoo.com (replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (May
19, 2007)

----