Re: Can a /6 Have a Good Sound?

speaking of slant sixes, one of my crazy ideas  i want to weld up some
day is a  slant six powered  slingshot dragster. i saw one once in a
car  mag i have from the early sixties.
    i am sure it would be a deathtrap  , especially considering i
would be the fabricator of the frame and piecing it together from all
sorts of odds and ends i have laying around.
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon