Mopars in the Park report

Weather was a topic like it seems to be every year.Those who have been
there know the score.The dash to get convertible tops up quickly when
the showers hit should be a event in itself<G> I never really left the
swap meet as there was a very good crowd.Hello to all out Canadien
friends who always seem to be there in big numbers.Saturday was a
fantastic day with sunshine most of the day with the exception of the
shower mentioned above.Met Steve Hurst,great guy and he told me the car
corral was full with numerous sales taking place.If any other members of
the forum dropped by,glad to have met you.Saw license plates from both
Dakota's,Iowa,Indiana,Illinois,Wisconsin,Kansas,Missouri.On a related
note,every year I see the '64 Savoy and 330 post cars roll by and I get
the itch to build another one.I know the values have jumped but if
anyone has or knows of a body with title I would like to scratch the
itch.

----