I have a working car to swap stuff off of

I have a working car to swap stuff off of

Dont do it!
Swapping parts to fix things sis the best way to make a lot of work without getting any sccess. Especially with elecrtical .Test and correct works better.
Thie only exception I can recall was once as a young mechanic I lifted a 62 ford with the hoist for a repair. When the hoist stopped with a gentle but normal jerk The gas tank , trunk floor and spare tire came crashing down from the badly rusted car. My friend Steve working near by me called to the service manager. "Larry! Call the wreckers please"  "Why ?" Larry asked indignantly. Steve replied, "tell them to send over a new car for that ash tray. "
We still  laugh about it some 35 + years later.
I had to fix it for nothing  even though I had done nothing wrong in any way. That part was not funny. Anyway sorry for the story . just a glimpse of what happens on the front lines so to speak.
If you get stuck Don feel free to phone. I will help you through it if you like.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)