car shows (wasRE: 64 B body lenses

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/gatherings.html had this one listing
when I updated that page this morning:

May 20 - Mopars and More Car Show and Swap Meet (formerly Mopar Expo) at
Stanley Park, 400 Western Ave., Westfield, MA 01085

Looks like the event has gone by....

I've deleted the events up to June 10, including this one, that I'll
paste here in case someone can still make it:

June 10 2007 - June 10th at Mid-America Motorplex Rolling Thunder
dragstrip -- GEEZER HOT ROD SHOW and GO, Racing like it used to be! For
drivers 50 and over. Gates open 8am, time trials 10am-noon, eliminations
at 1pm. Car and driver $15, Spectator $5. NHRA rules in effect. Seat
belts req'd. Dash plaques for all entries. Winner and runner up recieve
plaques. Classes: Flag start small block w/o slicks and Flag start Big
block w/o slicks. .400 pro tree small block w/sliocks and .400 pro tree
big block w/slicks. Exhibition class: .400 Pro tree Heads Up.

Thanks,
Gary  H.

----