New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1964 Chrysler 300 4drHT (non-letter) parts car for sale. Near Iowa City,
Iowa. $500. This car was parked in a barn 20 years ago when a head
gasket blew (the top of the engine is missing). It has a fairly nice
body with the exception of the trunk floor. All of the trim is there.
The car is complete except for the missing engine pieces. It has nice
looking factory buckets (with buddy seat) and factory air. The interior
is in fairly nice shape. The fenders and doors are nice. Please e-mail
me for pictures. I will part it out if I get enough requests. Thank you.
carig.cermak_AT_civco.com (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (June 16,
2007)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I post car for sale.  440, auto, 5:13 with
spool,  tubbed, 8 point cage, ladder bars, disc brakes (front),
Centerlines, new slicks, new Hooker drag race headers, new competition
valve job with springs, B1  intake, 1050 dominator,more. runs low 11's.
more $10,000 or best offer. Call Pete at 860-513-1419 after 4:00 PM
eastern time. (June 16, 2007)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 for sale. I am selling the car for a friend and
is it cool! It is an original 1965 Coronet
500, 426 sw 4 speed, rust free and very straight project car. Is
complete, minus motor, trans, console, and radiator.
Car still has front anti-sway bar, 11 inch brakes, and oddly routed
brake lines. $6200 Contact Rob in MN. 218-575-2657 or
email rtse66_AT_yahoo.com (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (June 16,
2007)

WANTED

Parts Wanted 1963 Plymouth Fury: Dash Pad with Speaker Grill; Sun
Visors; Key Mechanism for Truck with Key; Stock Steering Wheel.
Contact by phone 509-636-2006 or e-mail sconnel_AT_centurytel.net
(Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (June 16, 2007)

1965 Plymouth parts wanted: wiper motor for 1965 Plymouth Satellite;
convertible cylinders for 1965 Satellite or Fury II. Call
(716) 496-5272 or e-mail John at Murphysis4_AT_aol.com (Replace _AT_
with @ to contact) (June 16, 2007)

----