Re: 1974 murder linked to a plum crazy car, Ont. Canada near Detriot

Hi Doug I live in that area so I'm going to ask around a bit see if I can rattle any meomories of that time. I don't remember the muder myself but I know people who will thanks for posting this Doug B. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Ahern" <D170A833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:33 AM
Subject: 1974 murder linked to a plum crazy car, Ont. Canada near Detriot

anyone remember anyone who drove Plum crazy cars from the Detriot/Ontario
area in 1974??

I have a 999 paint code page (http://www.autohobbydigest.com/999.html)
I was contacted with some questions about 73-74 cars with 999 codes
that might have been C7 plum crazy purple cars.

14 year old Karen Lee Ann Caughlin was murdered in 1974 near Petrolia
Ont.  the murder is linked to a plum crazy mopar.  It seems this
might be their only lead.  33 years is a long time for anyone from
that area to remember any plum crazy cars,  but 33 years is much longer
for this family to have this tradegy be unresolved.

Petrolia is outside of Detriot, so it could have been someone from the
US that was in the area.

http://www.sarnialambtoncrimestoppers.org/coldcases.php

----