65 coronet 4 speed coinversion questions

65 coronet 4 speed coinversion questions

hi gang, neal here, i am selling off a bunch of stuff and came across
a box of stuff i pulled from an old rotten parts car. It was  1964
dodge polara slant six 3 on the tree car. I have the pedals and
everything down to the  z-bar, including the  z-bar pivot mounts.
 my question is how much of this would apply to a possible v-8/4
speed conversion down the road. for my 65 coronet??? If its something
i could possibley use for that I will keep it, but if its
useless.......
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon