From: don carson <doncarsondodge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:57 pm
Subject: Need '64 Fury rear seat bottom, Help!

i Gang!
nybody have a good '64 Fury (not Sport Fury) rear
eat bottom cushion to part with.
 I'm building my 64 Dodge 330 (originally 440 model
nd changing the interior from Anniversary gold to red
nd since no one makes Dodge 330 upholstery and since
 saw an article in Mopar collectors guide last year
howing a Canadian Dodge 440 with Fury seat covers
Canadian Dodges had Plymouth interiors and
ise-versa) I ordered a set of 64 Fury seat covers
rom Legendary Interiors.
I matched up the fronts and they are the same  so I
tarted on the back seat and OOPS! the rear seat
ottom cushion on the Dodge has rounded corners on the
ront sides and the Legendary Plymouth Fury corners
re squared off. Everything else fits except the rear
ottom cushion. I have an excellent Dodge 440 bottom
eat but it will not work. If anybody has a 64 Fury
ear bottom seat I need it to finish my car.
lease email me.
hanks!
on Carson (almost finished 64 Dodge 330 MW clone)

---
lease address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
o that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
ther personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
ublic address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
f mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
ttp://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
his email was sent to: bigroberta@xxxxxxx
u/?bUrDWg.bTp4Z6.Ymlncm9i
r send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx