My friend Bill Parsons Black 64 Dodge 2 dr htp

My friend Bill Parsons Black 64 Dodge 2 dr htp

Doug just reminded me of something I meant to say. i will have to miss Carlise  this year as I am taking my wife to Holland for a week . She has been very good about me going to Carlisle over the years so when she couldnt see the things she wanted to in Holland until this time of year I agreed. Fair is fair i think. Anyway. My good friend Bil Parsons is coming to Carlsle with his Black 64 Dodge 2dr hrtp. It is the first time he is bringing a car there. He has an updated  street version of MY Old Reliable build in it which i did for him after he twisted my arm .
Bill is somehwhat shy but as you will see a very nice person to be around. I hope as many of you as possible will hunt him and his fine ride down and will greet him.  He despite his age has a boyisch look with redish blonde hair  Last year when i went to carlise he had founf for me everything I needed and made arrangements for me to get the stuff long before i arrived . He met  me near the gate and took me everywhere quickly . It saved me hours and to be truthful he found stuff i didnt even know was there. He is very particular about his car as you will see from its quality. it is far far bettter than mine willl ever be. I hope all that can will stop by and greet him Maybe we can get him to join us. He is a Pipe Fitter by trade and works in the nuclear industry.  His car will be with the B bodies.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)