Re: Some Items For Sale

Earl,

I might be interested in a set of 3.55's and/or 3.91's. Where are you
located? Murphy's law says you're NOT on the east coast!

Thanks

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On 7/9/07, Earl H. <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am going to be getting rid of some parts I
won't be using. I thought I might mention it here
before I put stuff on Ebay. I will give members a
very good price.

8 3/4 back braced housing with pads for stock A body,
and inboard A body springs, with Mark Williams 489 - billet spool
caps, Pro spool and gears - 4:30 - Mark Williams Axels -
Wilwood disc brakes. This is as bullet proof as you can make
a 8 3/4. A body width on the housing.

Various Sure grips. 489's - 742's - I think I have 3:55 - 3:91 - 3:23 - 4:56
Brand new completely rebuilt 742 sure grip - 3:23's - Never
run...New gears, bearings, and clutches.

CalTrac's for A body - for inboard box - mono-leaf springs.
Can be used for outboard springs with new front pivot. Installed,
never run.

Drag Light rear rims and tires - Drilled for big bolts - Brand new
Hoosers - 12" rims - 6 1/2 inch back spacing - 29.5/11.5/15 - 14"
of rubber on the ground. - Polished

Contact me off list if you have any interest. Would consider trade for
a cherry 340 - standard block....

Thanks

Earl
earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx