Re: License Plate Restoration

There are no goofy laws in MD about plate restoration. The only rule
is that the plate has to be the correct colors. 1965 MD plates are a
med blue w/ white letters. I guess they did the in enamel back then.
Would anything else they had back then hold up such a long time? The
paint on these got chipped and then rusted...maybe 15% of the plate.
The rest of the plate is just fine. BTW in MD you have to run front &
rear plates.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert