RE: Bouchillon Perf, was Max wedge hood scoop

RE: Bouchillon Perf, was Max wedge hood scoop

Well, that may be, but it is still a little dishonest of businesses that
do this to their customers.  As far as Bouchillon goes, when I nailed
her down on this prior to purchase, she should have fessed up.  There
can be no excuses made for flat out lying to/misleading a customer, who
precisely asks you.  Further, if you need to screw customers on shipping
charges to stay in business, you should simply raise the price, or get
out.  As a 20-year commission salesman, I can tell you one should never,
I mean never, mislead a customer, or hit them with "surprise" charges.
I think what you said is correct in today's world, Earl--but that
doesn't mean I have to like it ;-)

Sean

----