New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I post car for sale. Set up for bracket racing.
440 auto; .060 over; knife edged crank; 11-1 J+L pistons; roller cam; B1
intake; 1150 dominator; new super comp Hooker headers; new comp. valve
job; 8 point cage; frame connectors; 5:13 with spool; Strange axles;
ladder bars with floaters; tubbed; front disc brakes; Centerlines; lexan
windows; steel body in good shape; original floorboards not rotted;
heads are currently off engine; 4,000 stall converter; relocated
superstock springs; can be converted for street use. Asking $9,500.00 or
best offer.  Car is forest green with black interior. Originally white
with red interior.  Have some stock parts for car and some extras.  Car
has been garaged for six years.  Car is in CT. Pics available. Call
860-513-1419 or e-mail superstock426_AT_sbcglobal.net (Replace _AT_ with
@ to contact) (September 1, 2007)

WANTED

Wanted: need a front upper valance for a 1964 Plymouth Signet 200.  Call
John W. 415-793-5120 or e-mail jjohnroody_AT_yahoo.com (Replace _AT_
with @ to contact) (September 1, 2007)

----