OT: Where is the fusible link in a 68 Barracuda?

OT: Where is the fusible link in a 68 Barracuda?

Hey guys,

Was trying to start the beast to move it today and *poof* everything died, no power anywhere but plenty at the battery. So I figure the only thing it can be is the fusible link. Any idea where that beast might be?

Greg