Helping George tomorrow

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

George Smith hasn't mentioned yet that he is planning on putting the
engine and trans in his '64 tomorrow. I'm supposed to help him and I'm
looking forward to seeing his car again. I helped put the Dana in it
before it was painted. I'm anxious to see the blue paint. Some people
actually paint their cars!

----